Thursday, September 23, 2010

Phoenix has risen from the ashes of his pseudo-insanity.

Not a long note---but I feel it necessary to say that I, for one, am more than excited to have the real Joaquin Phoenix back. 

He was his ever handsome, shining star last night on Letterman.  It's funny because this week's New York magazine profiled him and his new quasi-documentary of his odd behavior of late.  Casey Affleck is the director of the film, "I'm Still Here," which chronicles his seeming descent into drugs and erratic behavior. 

All of which, we now know, was a sociological experiment brought on by his fascination with the popularity of reality TV.

I just want to say Joaquin back, baby!  And Ashley, I may need to exercise my visitation rights.  Is the larger-than-lifesize poster hanging above bed?

See Letterman appearance here:

http://www.tvsquad.com/2010/09/23/joaquin-phoenix-letterman/?icid=main%7Cmain%7Cdl7%7Csec1_lnk3%7C172460

No comments:

Post a Comment